Are you a yoga teacher with an experience of grief that’s interested in bringing a grief yoga class to your area?
Are you a yoga teacher looking to gain more knowledge about grief and trauma in the body?
The Grief Practice 4-hour course for yoga teachers covers:
- the science behind how grief moves through the body and how breath and movement can support the body in grief
- a closer look at asana: the language used; the energy of grief and yoga; how it affects the brain
- how to use anchors and pendulation in a grief-specific yoga setting
- how to keep meditation safe for students with a history of trauma or traumatic grief
- approaching grief in a trauma-intelligent way, blending the classic trauma-informed model with the practical, human side of grief
- understanding Polyvagal Theory and how it applies to grief and yoga
- the intersection of service and self-care: specific tools to stay sensitive to the effect this work has on you physically and energetically
This is a one-on-one virtual course on Zoom. Three modules, 2 hours each. $450.
Email email@example.com for more info.